Saturday, April 22, 2006

Streaking------------------


Okay: the 3 skeins of Malabrigo Yarn, in watergreen, arriving in the mail yesterday (from chezcas) cured any “what to knit now” issues I thought I had. The Malabrigo is a wonderful substitute for the Interweave Knit’s Streakers Shrug original yarn. It would have cost a little over a hundred dollars in the La Lana Wool; these 3 skeins cost a mere $26. Beautiful color, soft, econmical . . . I’d like to have this yarn in every color! I began knitting with it last night, and I tell you, it is joyful! I am trying to think of other things to use this yarn for!

ps: found the camera cable (in my knitting basket!).

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oooh, that yarn is so pretty. I love the soft colors. Does it feel as snuggly as it looks?

4/23/2006 9:58 AM  
Blogger hootsister said...

Hey MelissaJoon, I bought 3 skeins of Waterlily today for this Shrug. I am now wondering if that will be enough. I can't wait to see your FO.

4/25/2006 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home