Sunday, April 09, 2006

What is Saint Anthony Doing?!

I feel like there's someone following me around, tormenting me: in the last few days, I cannot find the camera cable (so that I can import photos!), 2 doublepoint size 2s, my sunglasses (prescription, and someone said to me: these are expensive, don't lose them!), my regular glasses, and my Pinnochio measuring tape. I am crazed about everything except the doublepoints (that's a quick jaunt to the yarn store!). And I have everybody praying to Saint Anthony! If you don't know that prayer, it may come in handy--St. Anthony, St. Anthony: please look around; something is lost and can't be found. I don't think you have to be terribly religious, but I think he must be awfully busy!!!!

ps: 2 out of 3 bunnies finished for Easter. Tried to start a pair of Pee-a-boo socks for bee-bee, but I can't seem to knit 30 stitches on size 1 doublepoints--now what? Doublepoint disabled?

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Yikes, I hope St. Anthony comes through for you soon. I had never heard of that prayer before!! :)

4/09/2006 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home