Thursday, December 08, 2005

My Secret Pal


The Holiday Secret Pal round has ended, and this is what I came home to this evening---a huge box of goodies from Sheryl who lives in Wisconsin! I should have photographed how beautiful everything looked BEFORE I tore open all the packages! Each and every thing in this box was a complete delight, from the Alterknits book (I am squealing with glee!) to the "Yarn is Love" pencil! The chocolates, snowman candle, tablets, skein of noro and the 3 (yes, count them) classic books (none of which I have read!), along with the ornament, made my day. She also included silly putty, I am sure, for my children and this fabulous butterfly bookmark! Sheryl has been a wonderful Pal, but I think she must be a simply wonderful person! I am so happy to have had this opportunity to get to know her via our emails and have so much fun throughout the month! Coming home to a "care package" like this is a really special moment!

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

You got some good swag, girl!

12/09/2005 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home