Monday, April 24, 2006

7 Things to Know About Me


I must thank Karen, of Musings of a Mostly Self-taught Knitter, for tagging me--so here you go:

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
• learn to speak Farci
• travel to France
• love my children into adulthood
• accept my imperfections, instead of always having a self-improvement plan
• visit the Vatican
• own a knitting store
• move to another country

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
• cook
• whistle
• hold a grudge
• start the morning without coffee
• stop worrying
• go to Barnes and Noble and not buy a book
• leave home without my knitting

Seven Things That Attract Me To My Man:
• his happy disposition
• his fabulous sense of humor
• his passion
• his intuition
• his intelligence
• his sensitivity
• the way he loves me

Seven Books I Love:
• Gone with the Wind
• The Kite Runner
• The Great Gatsby
• A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
• Anna Karenina
• Harry Potter
• Memoirs of a Geisha

Seven Things I Say:
• I think your wonderful
• Me, too
• I love you so much
• blah
• You’re not listening
• Thank you
• I had a great day

Seven Movies I've Loved :
• Gone with the Wind
• Where Angels Go, Trouble Follows
• Sleepless in Seattle
• The Sound of Music
• Life is Beautiful
• The Color Purple
• Rear Window

If you have read this, then I tag YOU!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Thanks for playing along - your list is great. There are a lot of things there that would've fit well on my list too. Yes, can't start the morning without coffee - oh, and "you're not listening", I use that one on Pea all the time!! LOL

4/25/2006 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home