Wednesday, March 29, 2006

April Showers

When I am overwhelmed, excited, nervous, happy and/or sad I make a list. Generally speaking, I am a list-maker. But I don't usually write it in number order; instead it looks something like this:

This, my friends, is how my brain works.

I have determined the knitting projects for our vacation--I am going to do socks--yoga socks and as many skull not-socks as I can crank out with the given amount of skeins I bring. Speaking of socks,mosey on over to Brooklyn Handspun Yarns, and see the beautiful colors that Marie has posted. I have put an order in for a skein of Garden Party!

Motivated by the upcoming photos I will be taking for Saturday's Flash Your Stash, I decided to frog some of the "projects which were started, but, alas, were never meant to be." So far that has included: a 1/4 started French Market Bag (I already knitted 2) in Brown Sheep; a finished, but never seamed because I messed up the neck and knitted a hat and mitten set instead baby sweater in Mission Falls Cotton; Interweave Knit's Flower Pillow in Brown Sheep (I hated the yarn for this project) and then the same pillow front knitted in yarn which I bought at the crazy yarn shop (I love this yarn, but I think I needed to use a smaller needle size!). Frogging allows me to put to rest theses projects which were terminal, and also recycle the yarn back to my stash for other projects.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

That's probably a true to life representation since it looks like a brain exploding with thoughts! ;)

3/29/2006 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home