Sunday, December 02, 2007

Don't let the name fool you

I decided I had to start that little scarf. It was easy-going, yet elegant and I had a skein of Briar Rose grandma's blessing (thank you again, Karen) that I have been saving for just the right thing. That little scarf was going to get wipped up in no time flat. Um, well, not so much.

I have cast-on, knit, and ripped, repeating the process at leas 10 times. I think I could have the entire scarf finished by now. This is one of those patterns I can't seem to anticipate, and tinking back, is nearly impossible (for me . . . perhaps you'll have better luck). I have to give this little scarf my full attention while I knit. Ann said, that she knit this little thing on her commute to work a few years back---I can't even seem to get going while sitting in a quiet room. That little scarf is not so little a project!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

It sure does look pretty though! :)

12/10/2007 7:46 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

It does look pretty! I had problems like that w/my lacy prairie shawl (since frogged) that I just COULD NOT get through my head and someone said it was her TV knitting!

The mitts/gloves and your cable tunic look pretty darn fabulous.

12/10/2007 6:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great knitting job. Do you think you could send the FOUR Oddball blankets on that you have been holding on to?

Thanks!

10/29/2012 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home