Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Booking Through Tuesday


As if I need another reason to read . . . but it is always fun to categorize books, and pursue a specific segment of literature. Sharon is hosting a Russian Reading Challenge, so here’s my Russian Literature Reading List for 2008--

*Dr. Zhivago*The Brothers Karamazov *War and Peace*Crime and Punishment* Great Russian Stories (a compilation of 12 short stories)

These are all selections I have been wanting to read (did I mention I am a HUGE Anna Karenina fan!), so this provides some focus.

Oh and yesterday, the Anne of Green Gables read and kal began. Now when is the last time YOU read about that Anne?!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

So glad you are joining in the Russian Reading Challenge!

Good luck with your Anne of Green Gables knit along! I have several of the Anne books but have never read them :( Are you knitting something specific to go along with the book?

10/02/2007 9:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Oooooh, I love all things Russian. Did I ever tell you I absolutely LOVED Anna Karenina too. Loved it. Hmmm, I might have to join this one.

10/03/2007 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home