Sunday, January 15, 2006

A Little Bit of Knitting


I don't know where the time goes, but it seems like I am not knitting enough! But in spite of it, I have made a little headway! There are 10 roses for the Mrs. Dalloway pillow; section 11 of color on color is finished and I am nearly finished with section 12; and I started a very, easy, quick-to-knit shawl for a dear friend who will be traveling this month . . . I thought it would be nice for the plane ride! Look for pics tomorrow! In other news . . . the Color on Color KAL begins tomorrow, I have also joined the Scarf Style KAL and I received my book swap information for the Valentine's Book Swap with Knit the Classics! I am loving the new year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

I can't wait to see the pillow. Susan says she is working on it too.

1/19/2006 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home