Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Year's Resolutions


1. Stop buying Addi turbo’s in sizes 10 and 10.5. I have 6 pairs of each. I don’t need them . . . in THESE sizes.
2. Further my skull obsession, as initiated by Yorick, by knitting the skull totes for Halloween . . . in JULY.
3. Buy myself a really lovely pair of needles . . . just because!
4. Find a charity to commit to, and knit for it.
5. Finish my Kristen Nichols Sweater . . . because I should and I can . . .
6. Figure out, once and for all, how to make all of the buttons on my blog live . . . I cannot be satisfied with just having them there . . . can I?
7. Figure out how to knit, read, and drink coffee all at the same time: multi-tasking my 3 favorite things!
8. Determine some sort of coping strategy for the flower basket shawl disability where on the right side of the work, the stitches BEFORE the center stitch always work perfectly, but after I pass the center stitch, I am ALWAYS 1 stitch short on the OTHER side, no matter what!!!
9. Engage in therapy for the knitting ADHD which causes me to want to knit everything I think is cute, or everything that other’s have knitted that looks wonderful--I must learn to be happy for other’s accomplishments without being inspired and obsessed by them.
10. Hire a house elf to do all the things that must get done in a week, so that I can sit and knit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Ah ha! Now I know why I can never find addi's in size ten at the LYS! Seriously - those things are scarce! :)

1/04/2006 7:39 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

I want to figure out how to knit, read, and drink coffee at the same time too--except add blog to the list.

1/15/2006 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home