Wednesday, December 21, 2005

What to Knit Next?!

With Christmas only a few days away, and New Year's not far behind, all the Christmas knitting which has any chance of being finished, is in fact finished, I found myself making yet another list---things I want to knit in 2006:
1. Nicky Epstein Floral Purse--I adore this felted thing!
2. Color on Color Scarf--I am crazy for this scarf, and like the way it is worked.
3. Weekend Get Away Satchel--love, love, love this . . .
4. Yoga socks--these are so darn cute!
5. Neckwarmer--I have this yummy alpaca which I think would make a beautiful warmer. . .
6. Skully--I need to continue my recent skull obsession, initiated by Yorick!
7. Skull totes--need I say more?
8. Bulky Sweater for my darling--Valentine's Day gift . . . xoxoxox
9. Bobblelicious--my friend's birthday gift!
Now mind you, this is what I came up with today . . . no telling what will get added as we ring in the New Year! Next step--ask Santa for more yarn!

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Have you forgotten anything? I like the way you left off the flower basket tote. I think the floral felted should be first. I want to look at that color on color. I saw the book at Borders. HMMMM. I do have a 10% off day at Borders, and.....we'd just have to get the yarn............

12/22/2005 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home