Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Color on Color on Color . . .

I love working on this scarf--I feel like it is a whole bunch of mini-projects put together! I hope it looks like the photos after it is blocked. At this point, I am working on section 11:

A few considerations if you are planning on working on this:
* Organization of all this yarn is critical!
* The pattern says a size 5 needle; well you also will need a size 2 needle for section 11, as well as a back-up size 5 for
when the pattern directs you to leave stitches on the needle and pick up stitches on the other end of the piece.
* Weave in loose ends as you go along . . . because there's sooooooo many to take care of!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

This sounds like a fun project! Let us know how it goes. I just love interesting scarves like this one.

1/15/2006 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home