Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Booking Through Tuesday on Wednesday




I have read 3 fabulous books . . .
The Killing Sea is a story or tsunami survivors and is apprpriate for middle schoolers. Since I am trying to read what my kids are reading, I cam upon this book, and it was terrific.
Veronika was so compelling I finished it in one day! I wasn't sure I would like it as I moved through the first chapter, but I was thoroughly engrossed after that. And of course, because I loved The Kite Runner, I adored his second novel. It's on all the features lists, and it is so worth the price in hardback!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Wow, you are whipping through those books!! :)

My e-mail is down again. :( I think it's the optimum server, not my computer. Hopefully it will be back in the morning and I'll e-mail you then.

6/06/2007 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home