Friday, May 25, 2007

Memorial Day = the Unofficial Start of Summer

Memorial Day, in my mind, is the beginning of summer. So in preparation for the weekend take a look at the summer goals:

1. socks
2. start AND finish Enes Shawl
3. Choose a fall sweater to knit . . . and knit it!!
4. finish fanning the flame mitten
5. Anemoi Mittens
6. Learn to crochet, so I can add all the spiffy little crocheted hems to my knitting-wear.

I am a list-making, goal-setting knitter, but even if I weren’t I would have, just to get in on the contest over at Skein her Way! And I have Karen to thank for that!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Hey, you aren't going to believe this, but I was just thinking about your Fanning the Flame mittens the other day. Of course, I forgot to ask about them. And yes, not only do I think about my own projects, but I think about yours too!!! <3

Happy summer and have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!! It's my favorite weekend of the year. ;)

5/26/2007 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home