Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's a Mystery

After lots of contemplation (should I, shouldn't I, can I can't I . . . ), I decided who doesn't need a bity of mystery in their life? And mystery I will have, beginning with the 1st clue on Friday. . .

Everybody's talking about it, so I know I don't need to explain. I am hoping this will be a fun, lace knitting diversion. I called Rosie's (I talked to them on Monday around 5 pm, and the yarn was in my mailbox today!!!) and ordered 1400 yards of Zephyr silk-wool in ebony, located my size 4 needles, and I am almost set. I just need to find some beeds and an accompanying crochet needle (that's tomorrow's project!) and I'll be set for Friday's cast-on. I am a little worried I won't be able to keep up, but let's just see how the first week goes (I figure I have all of 4th of July to knit, even though I might not see too much knitting time over the weekend!).

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Ooooh, I know you can do it!! You are going to have so much fun and your stole will be fabulous. I love that yarn - and that's insane that Rosie's could get it to you so fast. They are awesome!!

6/28/2007 9:38 AM  
Blogger N. Maria said...

I love the black! I'm using a dark grey but I love the black! That was my first choice.
I am using silver lined clear beads. I started and they are showing up nicely.
Can't wait to see your progress!

6/29/2007 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home