Tuesday, August 07, 2007

You are too Cute!


It started on Friday, as a baby kimono sweater, inspired by the Baby Yoda pattern I saw on Ravelry. I loved the pattern, but as I knit, I felt like it was looking a bit big, and I really wanted something for a newborn. So, I frogged, and cast-on the Heartbreakingly Cute Baby Kimono Sweater from Mason-Dixon Knitting. This pattern is so easy and smart, and cute, I cannot stand it. Knit in one piece, it flies off your needles, and is a perfect baby gift. I think the ribbon through the eyelet border adds a whimsical touch. I have another one planned for another friend with a baby on the way!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

SO CUTE!!!!! I think it's the perfect little baby sweater. No wonder you are becoming addicted to them. :)

8/08/2007 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home