Friday, July 27, 2007

Ravelry


I have a confession . . . while everyone in the blog-sphere seems to be waiting for their invitation or going crazy adding all their yarn and projects to their notebook (and you know who you are!), I have had my little ravelry notebook for almost 2 months. I was so excited, and that gave way to being totally overwelmed, and then I didn't even look at it. But, for whatever reason, I had a bit of spare seconds, and found myself adding to my que, updating my notebook, and checking out some other friend's projects, and I am hooked!

Now . . . I need to manage my knitting, my ravelry, my blog, my kids, my husband, and my job. I wonder if I cand ditch the job?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

LOL . . . I do know who I am - I knew that was going to link to me!!!! I've been adding a lot of stash over the past few days - it really makes me kind of embarrassed and sick to show everyone all the yarn I have amassed. It looks so much worse uploaded in one place then it does scattered in assorted baskets around the craft room. :) Anyway, yes, quit your day job and Ravel with me!!!

7/28/2007 11:24 AM  
Blogger Twinkerbell said...

I can't wait for my invite, it sounds like so much fun, and a great way to organize my projects. Glad you all are enjoying the experience. I just popped over from Mostly Self Taught Knitter. :)

7/30/2007 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep, ravelry is fabulous! I'd be a much more organized person if they came out with the life version...but then I'd *never* leave the computer! ;-)

7/31/2007 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so much better than I'd even thought.

I don't mind quitting my job, but you think they'd still mail me my paychecks? 'Cause even though it doesn't look like it, I still need yarn......

8/03/2007 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home