Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What? You're finished?!

I am happy to say I have finished SOMETHING in the last month! It feels like I am knitting, almost exclusively, on the MS3, and while that is nice and everything, it doesn't lend to finishing anything else. But look what snuck into my hands and got finished:

Seduction Socks, spring 2007 IK
Tofutsies sock yarn
size 1 bamboos

This yarn with this pattern was terrific. The socks are squishy and comfy. And as any good sock knitter would do, as soon as I finished these, I cast-on for a new pair . . . well, um, I cast on for 2:

First, I decided to cast-on for the second Roza's Sock (IK, spring 2007), since the first one has been mate-less for at least a month. The peach Lorna's Laces is so summer, and I figure if I get really obsessed with MS3, I can at least attempt to bang 1 sock out to complete the pair for August Sock A Month KAL. After I knit a few rounds of the cuff, I got to thinking about the Perambulate Pattern from Zen String, dug though my stash and started that too!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Ooooh, you finished!! They are so pretty . . . I'm glad you liked the yarn. I love the new pairs too. What yarn are you using for Perambulate - is that one of the Swag yarns?

7/25/2007 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look beautiful in pink!

7/26/2007 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home