Thursday, July 26, 2007

Rockin'

I am so honored, truly, I am. My fabulous friend Karen, has named me and although I don't feel worthy, I happily, and humbly accept! I read oodles, of blogs, and I am going to have trouble figuring out who to name, as other Rockin' Girls, but here goes . . .
  1. Karen, at Musing of a (mostly) Self Taught Knitter . . . and not just because she named me first!! Karen is a wonderful friend, who inspires me. When I tell her, I am not going to join any more swaps, she holds me to it; when I tell her a secret, she keeps it, and she is my biggest cheerleader on all levels. I really, really want my Ravelry notebook to look like hers! And my blog--well she needs to take credit for every paisley on it, because she was the designer!
  2. The Jersey Knitter . . . and not just because she lives one state over. She and I cross paths all over the cyberspace! We have read in the same book clubs, we have belonged to a few of the same kals, and I find her knitting to be beautiful, and her choice of projects interesting. Her Jersey stories convey a sense of community, and her blog descriptions border on poetic.
  3. JenClair, at A Garden Carried in the Pocket . . . and not just because I love the name of her blog! She is an incredible reader, and a source for great book reviews, and book clubs, and everything bookish! She's not a knitter (well, maybe she is, but she's definitley a book worm!) but she's like a living book store!
  4. MintyFresh, at Pepperknit . . . and not just because I download every one of her patterns! Well, maybe that IS the reason, but I love looking at her photos and reading about what she does and how she does it. too.
  5. Stacy, at Sheep in the City . . . and not just because I love the little sheep on her blog! She may love pink more than I do, but she is an adventurous knitter, and she's got tons of terrific project going and she buys the most yummiest pink yarns!
Whew! There you have it! Go see these girls, you'll love them!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Awww, thanks for naming me back!! Would you believe three of the blogs you listed are new to me. I'm going to be sure to check them out. :)

7/26/2007 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks! I love that you like my patterns enough that you would pay for them, even though they're free :)

7/26/2007 10:38 PM  
Blogger Ina said...

Thank you [blushing]! How very kind you are - I shall endeavor to continue worthy of this honor.

7/27/2007 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home