Monday, February 27, 2006

Victory but not Gold

I knitted my fingers silly: I knitted until well after the flame went out last night. I knitted every free moment, and even some not so free moments. I came within a half a skein of finishing, and I just couldn't go fast enough. So this evening I will knit the rest of the skein, fringe the cast-off edge and I will call it finished!

Lady Eleanor is beautiful--It is the perfect project--the pattern was perfectly written, the yarn was a perfect match for the pattern, the process was enjoyable, and the product is stunning . . . Now that is what victory feels like!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I agree - if you have a beautiful FO and loved knitting it, that's the real prize. Good for you!! Can't wait to see the pictures.

2/27/2006 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home