Thursday, February 23, 2006

And One More Thing . . .

I have ordered more yarn--this time from Flying Fingers for the Sunrise Circle Jacket. After careful thinking (and consultations with Sushpi!) I chose the purple tweed karabella. The Flying Fingers people are lovely to talk to--I want to go and visit the store.

In Olympic news, I continue my relationship with Lady E. although she is more demanding than a bad high school boyfriend--my right wrist, thumb and pointer finger ache, and I can hardly lift my coffee cup. I cannot figure out what's up--I have knitted for great lengths of time without any trouble.

Sorry about no photos--my camera will be back on Tuesday--along with Azizam; and barring any excruciating hand pain, I'll be sporting Lady E. at the airport when I pick him up!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Hurrah for Flying Fingers . . . I can't wait to actually see the store in person. I think all the Olympic pressure makes our knitting more painful. My left hand is killing me - just from knitting my two little socks. Crazy!! You're almost to the end though - hang in there!!

2/24/2006 9:09 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I want to go to Flying Fingers, too. we'll take a field trip!

2/25/2006 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home