Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Thank You, Book Buddy!


when I got home this evening, my Valentine's Book Swap Package had arrived from my wonderful Book Buddy. Check this out:

Two skeins of fabulous Manos, in colourway 103, Trader Joe's Chocolate Bars, a pair of size 8 addi's and, of course, a book: Possessions by A.S. Byatt. Thank you, thank you, I feel so special, particularly because it arrived on my birthday!

Now the big question: who is this person from Portland?????????? Reveal yourself so I can thank you! xoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger chittavrtti said...

I do apologise for not signing my name. I am glad though that you liked the valentine :) Possession is a rather dark romance, but has such wonderful imagery and if you like the victorian era that is an added bonus :) ***CV

2/16/2006 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home