Saturday, April 29, 2006

Sock-Knitter-Want-to-Be

I am trying . . . I really am. I bought more sock yarn from Brooklyn Handspun, I admire everyone else's socks, I even collect sock patterns, and research yarn to buy. But recently, I failed at my first several attempts at the peek-a-boo socks (I can't take the double points), and put them aside; I started, frogged, knitted, frogged and knitted jaywalker #1, and that has been put aside; I cast on and began a pair of skull-not-socks for my son, frogged them and restarted them this morning--determined to knit past the heel: well I did, but I can't say the heel is all that fabulous.

Garden Party, Water Green (skein #4), skull-not-sock (first, with any luck of two!), along with Pride and Prejudice (Knit the Classics May read)--click on the pic for a closer look!

1 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

That Brooklyn handspun is GORGEOUS! Love it. It will make some great socks. You can do it!

4/30/2006 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home