Sunday, November 12, 2006

Pinks and Greens in November

This is the tourmeline clapotis, and as usual, the photo does not do it justice. For those of you familiar with this pattern, I have dropped some stitches already and it is looking terrific. I love the bright, happy colors in this yarn: I am hoping that the finished product does not look too "easter-eggy." As I cruise through blog-land, I see beautiful clapotis-es in fall and winter colors, which makes me a little nervous about these brights, but this is the color I really imagined for this . . . and me!

3 Comments:

Blogger Scoutj said...

Whoo hoo!

Hey....did you get your yarn?

11/12/2006 9:59 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

It's so beautiful!!! I like the happy colors - it's going to be great. I'd better get going on my Clapotis, you're catching up fast and I didn't get much knitting done this weekend.

11/13/2006 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that it worked out. It looks great!

11/14/2006 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home