Saturday, November 04, 2006

Elves' Licorice Socks

I started this sock yesterday morning. Don't ask me how I knitted all the way through the heel flap. Maybe it was the pattern---I adore this pattern, and love the way it looks . . . maybe it was the 6" doublepoints--I bought them by mistake, usually buying the longer ones, but these seem easier to handle . . . it must be the yarn--this yarn flies through my fingers, feels so good to knit with and the colors are so fabulous. The color, reminds me of striped elf socks and licorice . . .


Scout’s b-marie + Sundara’s Calla Lily pattern + size 1 doublepoints = Elves' Licorice Socks, a lovely Christmas present for person-to-be-determined.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scoutj said...

Oh they look awesome!

11/04/2006 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home