Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Boo (hoo)!

Last October, I made Yorick (twice) . . .

After having so much fun “theme” knitting for Halloween, I had all kinds of plans for this October. I wanted to knit Skully from Stitch 'n Bitch Nation (I even know which yarn I want to use), make a felted skull tote, and somewhere, just recently, I saw a pattern for these cute spider anklets (the spiders were done in beads!!!). None of this has happened! The only Halloween knitting on the needles is Jack, and he’s been in the basket due to my sock-knitting frenzy. And if I don’t get back to him, Jack will need to be packed-up until next October, and that would be so sad.

Halloween Joke: What is a ghost’s favorite food? Spook-getti!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I'm with you - I haven't even gotten my Halloween decorations out yet . . . and I have A LOT of them. Maybe we could delay Halloween for a few more weeks? ;) Love your Yoricks!!

10/19/2006 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home