Tuesday, January 23, 2007

More Mitts

I am having a mitten fit--in a good way. The mitten bug bit me this month, and I have been smtten with the mitten/glove/knitting thing. Here’s my latest:


This is a basic mitten, done in LanaGrossa self-patterning yarn (total bang-for-the-buck!). Instead of a ribbed cuff, I used the pattern from the Not Just Socks book to make this nifty sawtooth cuff. While it looks small, it is not . . . and I was happy with how it lays so close to the wrist--mostly because the ruffles on the XO mitts don't seem snug enough!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is that!!! I love the patterns from the yarn. And the cuff is really gorgeous. Look at you, designing your own patterns. ;)

1/24/2007 8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, this looks so absolutely cute - and I love the yarn you're using for it! Lana Grossa has such great self patterning yarns!

1/25/2007 6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home