Tuesday, January 16, 2007

XO Ruffle Mitts

I knitted 1 mitt this fall, and then tossed it and the ball of yarn--Lana Grossa, Meilenweit Magico--aside in favor of some other projects. When digging through the stash, I came upon the single-fingerless-mitt-with-a-ruffle and decided to whip up the second one (the pattern is from Not Just Socks). I am saving these as a Valentine’s Day surprise for my darling daughter:


I think they scream . . . I love you . . . hugs & kisses . . . be mine . . .
smmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooch!

PS: Kim, over at Reading Matters, sent me this copy of Anita Shreve's Where and When since I won her latest book contest! Thank you so much, Kim!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them, they came out so cute!! She's going to flip when she sees them. Hurrah for Valentine's Day gifts that weren't knit at the last minute. :) Hurrah for winning the book too. Yea ha!

1/17/2007 7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are totally cute. Very sweet gift for your daughter!

1/22/2007 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home