Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Warm Hands, Cold Feet


Well, after 3 sock attempts (first try: wrong gauge . . . second try: wrong pattern . . . third try: wrong yarn weight for pattern), the socks have morphed themselves into gloves. While the cuff is a bit long, the overall glove fits her perfectly, matches the new ski jacket and also matches the new purse and tote she’s been sporting. Can you tell the gloves from the tote?!?



This was my first attempt at gloves: and they were far easier than I imagined. I guess working with this beautiful yarn was a big help! I used the Picot Edged Cashmere Glove Pattern, which was easy to follow. Not socks, but her hands are warm!

2 Comments:

Blogger Scoutj said...

Oh those are SOOOO cool!! I love how it pools!

1/10/2007 10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, they look awesome!! Great job on your first gloves.

1/11/2007 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home