Thursday, January 11, 2007

Warm Feet

Last night, I yanked out my Elve’s Licorice Socks . . . I started these in November and they got shoved to the side because of . . . well you know, they got shoved to the side. Imagine how surprised I was when I found that not only had I finished the first, but I only needed to knit the toe of the second, and I’d have a pair! So, knit, knit, knit 2 together, knit some more and . . . here they are, all stripey, with the little lace panel down the back of the socks . . .

Scout’s B-Marie Yarn--October's Swag
Sundara's Calla Lily Pattern

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them!! They came out so cute. How great to pull them out and find out you only had a toe left. Enjoy!!

1/11/2007 5:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet! I'm turning the heel on my second sock now. Scout did a fabulous job on that yarn. You did a fabulous job on those socks. I love the eyelets!

1/12/2007 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home