Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Blue Monkeys


I have come to my senses, or at least am trying to. It would seem to me that a beautiful yarn requires a pattern which showcases it. And a great pattern should be showcased by the most appropriate yarn. Alas, Pink Punk does not make for a great pink monkey. So, rummaging through my stash, I dug up some of Mama E’s narra-gansett, a yarn which I bought with absolutely no project in mind. Now here’s where the addict part of me emerges, yet again: I had to cast on, Sunday night, and repeat the whole pink monky process of before I went to bed.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oooohhh, pretty. I think this yarn is a much better match for this pattern. I'm pondering what pattern will go great with our Pink Punk yarn too. :)

3/06/2007 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home