Wednesday, February 21, 2007

American Idol and Rock Stars

Karen and I decided to knit the Rock Star Sock pattern with the Glampyre sock yarn we got (our December’s swag) while we watch American Idol each week! My kids love American Idol, and I have to admit, I love watching and knitting-along, knowing that Karen is doing the same. I only pick these up while watching the show, and so far, I have finished the leg and am ready for the heel.

I found designating this project to a certain time frame of the week, gives me something to look forward to, and serves as a forced-knitting-break from what I am working on in the everyday rotation.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Scoutj said...

Lovely!!

2/21/2007 6:22 PM  
Blogger Zarzuela said...

That's going to be very pretty! Nice that you are setting specific time aside for it too. :)

Jessica

2/21/2007 9:34 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Your Idol Sock looks great!! I still haven't caught up to you - hopefully by the end of today or tomorrow. I fell asleep last night and didn't get much done (or get to see much of the show). :(

2/22/2007 8:36 AM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

I regularly knit while watching tv, but I never considered devoting a certain project to a certain show. It's a great idea and might help me get more done! I'm gonna try it. :)

2/22/2007 12:52 PM  
Blogger Ragan said...

I like your socks, and have seen Karen's too. They are both very nice!!!

2/25/2007 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home