Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Stops and Starts

In between house guests, a day of skiing (in which I do NO skiing: instead I sit in the lounge and attend to my skiing family’s needs, hoping for some knitting time. However, what REALLY happens is each one of them comes stomping in, one-at-a-time, so virtually NO knitting gets done!), a day of recouperating and just general Presidents’ Weekend Shopping and activities (can I go to the movies? can I stay at my very best friend’s? can you pick us up?) I managed to accomplish the following:

Fanning the Flames mitten #1.

This mitten is so impressive looking, and it is so easy to knit. The hardest part was the 2x2 cuff . . . do not ask me why.

Roza Sock

On size 0’s, it took me the entire day in the ski lodge to knit the cuff. I love the yarn, and the color, and the pattern.

I am off to finish a sock for February's Sock-of-the-Month!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Ooooo, they are both so pretty. I can't believe you are doing not one, but TWO pairs of socks on size 0 needles. I may never knit on 0s again!!

2/20/2007 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home