Friday, March 02, 2007

Fumbling around on Friday

Soooooooo, it is Friday. And I have fumbled through it. But let’s back up to Thursday: I missed a step as I was going downstairs, fell and twisted my ankle so badly that it is wrapped, and I am limping. I bought a new tote (aka knitting bag) yesterday, and this morning, my leak-proof coffee mug, leaked. All over everything in the bag. ugh. Love the bag, not loving the mug. I am noodling around with my American Idol Socks, feeling like they look to small--if that's the case, I consider that a major fumble. Roza socks are on the top of the list this weekend, along with the 2nd fan mitten: no fumbling allowed, please!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

WHAT????? YOU HURT YOUR ANKLE AND DIDN'T TELL ME????? You never tell me anything. (You know I'm kidding about that last part.) Is it better today? I say, nothing but knitting for you this weekend!

3/03/2007 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home