Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Can you spell sock (and blog) slacker?

My goal was to knit a pair of socks each month, so by Christmas I would have a dozen pair to wrap up for gifts--April came and went, it is May and I didn’t get a pair finished. Rats! I have 1 almost finished Roza, 1 3/4s of a pair of Idol Socks, and I am ready to cast-on for a new pair. It just doesn’t seem right not to have 3 socks going at the same time! But which pattern? Which yarn? Which size needles?
And check this out--this cotton fleece was a tangled mess in my stash, and inspired by my daughter’s new flip-flops, I decided (Sunday afternoon, 4:00) to knit a tank. who knows if i even have enough yarn. Obviously, the lovely sunny weather is getting to me!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

You are so cute!!!! Don't worry - you'll have those socks zipped out in no time. :) I love the tank - that color is so pretty.

5/08/2007 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home