Saturday, July 14, 2007

Row 133--it IS a mystery . . .

I started Clue #2 with such confidence, and a clear plan. It seemed thaat if I knit 10 rows at a time, I was on a roll---that meant 10 rows last Friday (check!), 10 rows last Saturday (check!!) and 10 rows last Sunday (check!!!). Then came Monday--and Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: I couldn't get past row 133. Seriously, I knit row 133 all week, long. On Thursday I ripped (literally back to row 129, and knitted to row 133, stopped . . . . and . . . haven't picked it up since. Today's the day, I am going to get beyond 133. At one point in this whole ordeal, I thought about starting completely over (a moment of insanity, I admit!!) but I got my wits about me, and decided there were better solutions to it all. Let's see . . .

Photo tomorrow . . . after, I get past row 133!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Knit . . . knit . . . knit!!! You can do it!! You can do row 133 and fly right on. Go . . . go . . .go!!

7/14/2007 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home