Wednesday, August 08, 2007

WInging It

I am still knitting away on the mystery shawl, and last week's clue revealed the theme, Swan Lake. In addition, last week's clue (of which I am about 60 + rows from) provided for a "wing" to extend from the shawl. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . .

May I tell you that I love symmetry? May I also tell you that I am not opposed to assymetrical designs in some things (not jewelry, but sometimes sweaters). Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Not sure about a wing on the shawl. Not sure at all.

My shawl looks so lovely, even though I am far behind the wonder-knitters, who seem to be able to knit a clue in a day. And I loved knitting and wondering about the theme (I guessed Phantom of the Opera). But now that the jig-is-up, and I know the theme, I am now left to obsess over how-in-the-world-is-this-wing-going-to-look?

I am thinking that I will just trudge forward, knit the wing, and hope that I am a wing kind of girl.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Yeah, I'm kind of thinking I'll just knit the wing too. I'm not 100% sure yet, but I think so. I'm still kind of holding off until more clues come out and get knitting by the super-fast speedy knitters. :)

8/09/2007 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home