Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Finally some Photos!

Lady Eleanor--knitted, blocked and even worn once. Ta da . . .



I fringed it with 8 stitch triangles and thick tassels--and I am so happy I did. Incidentally, I did get to wear it the airport yesterday as I planned!


Here is my first sock for the sock a month kal, which by the way didn’t get finished for February--oh well, there is always March. This pattern is from Alison, the anklet sock; I am using multi-colored Trekking (charcoal, green, white pink) Cute, huh? I am already wondering how to manage an identical match.


And here is the very beginning of The Sunrise Circle Jacket in purple heather. I am so happy I chose to knit this in the yarn called for in the pattern, as it knits beautifully and has a dense, felted feel to it. I am hoping the finished product will look good on me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

That Karabella looks like a good choice for that project. Everyone seems to like Karabella - I'll have to try it some time.

3/01/2006 8:51 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Fun fun fun!!!! Your Lady E is just beautiful - great job. I bet you'll wear it A LOT. I love the colors. The sock is so cute. Making matching pairs really scares me too. Yeah, you started Sunrise Circle. I love the purple. I'm happy with the yarn too - if only I could get through a swatch. I'm an idiot and when I didn't make gauge I was going up a needle size when I should have gone down. I was on my THIRD swatch before I realized what I was doing, so now I'm on swatch 4 with smaller needles!!

3/02/2006 12:59 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Wow, your Lady Eleanor looks great! Good job! zknitter

3/06/2006 6:20 PM  
Blogger Irie said...

You Lady E turned out great!

3/11/2006 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home