Friday, May 26, 2006

If it is not one thing, it is another!

Still tearing the house apart looking for the camera charger--everyone who lives with me swears they haven’t seen it and, after all, “isn’t that your job?” Apparently it is, and I am not too good at it.

My ADHD knitting episode continues:

I am decreasing away on the shrug (I’ll finish it this weekend, which means I need to start worrying if I have enough yarn--again--for the cuffs).

I am almost finished with the lace top of Green Gables (which means rows of stockinette while I obsess about the strategically placed increases and decreases!!).

I have completed 3 repeats of the Flower Basket Shawl--while I am completely paranoid that I am making mistakes, the stitch count works, and it appears all is well. Besides that paranoia, there’s also the pending fear that I’ll need more than the 3 skeins of blue sky alpaca that I have (and bought about 9 months ago--let’s not even go to the "gee, I wonder if I can get the same dye lot?" place).

I cast-on and started a mesh market bag in Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Cotton: bright gold and orange twist----sooooooooooo summer (no, I couldn't wait until I finished the other one).

I am finishing up the mesh market bag in sugar’n cream--I love that potpourri ombre (there must be something else to use it for, besides a dishtowel).

I want to knit cute little booties, hat and mittens for a friend of mine: by Thursday (in Trekking, size 1s).

In my world, Memorial Day = the start of summer. Happy summer, happy knitting, happy long weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home