Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Summer Reading Challenge

Knitting aside, I love to read. Next to a knitting store, a book store is my favorite place to be! So is it any wonder I didn’t have to think twice about joining Amanda'’s Summer Reading Challenge?! This is so up my alley. My biggest problem is trying to decide whether I should knit or read; after this, the next problem is what to knit and read next!
So, what am I reading this summer? I have oodles of books on my “I want to read this" list--classics, contemporaries, and young adult (I often read what my kids are reading, so we can talk about books together). I think my goal will be 25 books from June 1st-August 31st, and I will post what I am reading as I go along!

Current Reads---Jane Austin’s Pride and Prejudice and Alexander McCall’s 44 Scotland Street

Coming Soon--Bronte's Wuthering Heights and Newbery Award Winner Criss-Cross

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Q. Book store + yarn shop =???

A. THE BEST STORE EVER!

You have a great goal for your summer reading,not sure quite yet what my "goal" will be...(Ladies detectives will be on the list thought)

5/13/2006 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home