Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Out of the Pond, on to the Needles

The frogged pinkaboo is back on the needles, for Green Gables (I couldn't wait until Streakers was finished!). I am in the 12" stretch of the Malabrigo Shrug. See that Sugar' n Cream? Rosewood, hot purple and potpourri ombre: at about 2:00 this afternoon I got it in my head I had to (yes, HAD, as in absolute necessity) make one of those chic little European Market Bags--you know, those mesh bags everyone in Paris puts their fruit in. And at $1.49 a skein, I allowed myself a $5.00 budget.

I consider these mesh bags as preliminary training for the race with lace. There's a method to the madness . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that malabrigo how is it to knit with? I just finished the streakers shrug...I am blocking and trying on this weekend.

5/19/2006 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home