Sunday, June 18, 2006

Yippeeee!

When I got home on Sunday (we were away overnight), hot sweaty and generally frazzled, I found a box with this on my porch:

What an adorable basket: lined, and stuffed with a matching cloth, note, original pattern and one skein of Bamboo Yarn!

I am crazy about the colors, and it is BAMBOO (which I have never tried!). And the pattern was designed by my secret pal (wow!) for the skein!
I am so flattered, and I am so happy to receive such a lovely package from my one skein pal: thank you so much! You have made my day so bright!

PS: Secret Pal . . . please email me so we can chat . . . my most recent email to you came back undeliverable;0(

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I have been very curious about Bamboo yarn. Please post your comments/pics about it when you use it!

Started some socks today with the black purl Lorna's Laces, boy those needles ARE small!

Enjoy~
Heather

6/20/2006 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home