Monday, June 12, 2006

Extreme Lace Knitting Anxiety

After finally getting into the groove, and seeing the relationship of the stitches from one row to another, I am down to my 3rd and last skein of yarn. I bought this blue sky alpaca last November . . . while I wish I had a 4th to make, I am not even going to attempt to drive myself over the edge to find the same dye lot. But my great debate is: should I go another 10 rows of the pattern, or should I just finish the thing off--which is another 10 rows . . . it is a huge gamble: if I don't have enough yarn to finish it off, it will mean frogging back.

This lace knitting IS extreme knitting for me!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Ooohhh, so pretty!!! You are doing great with the lace. I'd say, if you decide to chance another 10 rows of the pattern, run a life-line first. Then if you do have to rip it back, it will be much easier. (Ha, I say that like I'm an expert. My Kiri is STILL not cast on - LOL)

6/13/2006 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home