Monday, June 05, 2006

Amazing

I have vowed to take my time through this shawl, so I wouldn’t become frustrated by my forgotten yo’ers or whatever else I seem to forget. Repeat 5 of the pattern seems to have kicked me back to---why am I finding this so difficult(?!?!), as I knitted and frogged each row 10 times (hmmm, maybe not 10, but too many to count). But we passed repeat 5 and am on to 6. For me, it is a good to be knitting other things while also working on lace: going back to something stockinette is oh, so comforting. . . thank you, green gables.

Also pictured: the shrug---believe me it looks better on, but try as I might, I couldn't figure out the "take your own picture in the mirror thing!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Wow, they both look really awesome. :) Yeah, I don't know how to take my own picture either - I always just wait for Pea to come home. LOL Your lace is coming along great and HURRAH FOR REPEAT SIX!!! I started Kiri and was going along great. Made it through the first chart with no problems. Then got all mucked up in the first row of chart two and ended up frogging the whole darn thing. Waaa. I'll try again today.

6/06/2006 7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, they both look so amazing, especially the shawl! Like you, I tried and tried to take my own pic in the mirror, but it never seemed to work out, others always do it so much better :) Oh well, we'll have to wait for someone to take pics of us, I guess. Happy knitting!

6/07/2006 3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home