Tuesday, July 11, 2006

One skein, for each of us

It’s July and that means another skein off to my pal. I haven’t heard a peep from her since our initial introductions, and she is blog-less (hmm: one post, end of May), so I am hoping she is enjoying the single skeins she receives in the mail. Last month was Noro, with a list of things to make with it; July’s feature presentation, (in honor of all of the Mason-Dixon Knitting acclaim), I will send her a skein of Sugar’n Cream--the color is playtime. I am going to dig out the flower petal dishcloth pattern to send with it--a quick and easy knit! Oh, and just because I couldn't get just one skein, I bought the other one for me!

I better get cracking on a one skein project for her . . . I was thinking of a mesh market bag, or socks, or a felted stash bag . . . but I came up with just the thing while browing through some knitting books at Barnes and Noble this afternoon!

I ordered the Toe First Sock pattern from Cara, another sock party friend--and she sent me those lovely samples of yarn from her farm! Thanks so much Cara!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I love the color of that Sugar N Cream. And I agree, you needed one too!! I hope your pal is loving your gifts and gets in touch with you soon.

7/11/2006 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home