Monday, July 10, 2006

whew

I’ve come to the conclusion that I am knitting as fast as I can with the time allowed--in between soccer, hockey, swimming, lacrosse, filling (and re-filling) water bottles, and then responding (nicely!) to “I can’t find my bathing suit!” and “What’s for lunch/dinner/snack?” I think I should probably be happy that I get as much knitting in as I do, since it feels like I pick it up and put it down every 6 stitches! I feel like my list of projects to do is much longer than my list of accomplished projects!

We survived Sports Fest (and Wimbledon AND the World Cup--what did we do without tivo?!), and I managed to get to the heel of my “Summer Tiger Lily” sock (haven’t STARTED the heel . . .) as well as some summer shopping for my sock pal!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And just to reinforce myrecent sock knitting frenzy . . .yes, I have started to count my socks. The big zero for last year, but 2, working on 4 (2 on the needles) for this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home