Thursday, July 06, 2006

Plan B

With my one sock project well on its way, I decided to cast on for an alternate project . . . so I wound the green, handpainted Opal I picked up last week, and thought I might cast on for the Lucy Neatby Hot Tamales socks . . . plan b.

While my boys played soccer last night, my daughter and I took a jaunt to Borders, where I was suckered into their “buy 3 books get the 4th free” deal. While I am somewhat of a Barnes and Noble loyalist, I sometimes venture over to Borders. So among the 4 books (hmmmmmmm, like I have nothing on my “to read” pile, which p.s., is like the “I have nothing to knit pile”) I finally picked up the Yarn Harlot’s Knitting Rules! LOVE IT!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nana Sadie said...

OH...I love it, too! Yarn Harlot rocks!
and we won't talk about our "to knit" or "to read" piles...will we?
(((hugs)))

7/07/2006 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home