Tuesday, November 21, 2006

An American Express Ad . . .

My name is……Melissa Sue........................................

childhood ambition…...............… to be a hairdresser................................
fondest memory…....................... the first time I heard I love you from the man I love..................
soundtrack….................…Pink Martini-Hang on Little Tomato…………………
wildest dream….....................Living in Paris and having everyone visit …………………………………
proudest moment......................…when my kids act self-less……....................……….
biggest challenge.....................…surviving a broken heart…........................….
alarm clock……I am the alarm clock…………………..
perfect day………10.8.94………………………………...
first job.........................................…babysitting the neighborhood kids…………………………………
indulgence……yarn, books and coffee: I consider these necessities……
last purchase……books at Barnes and Noble and turtlenecks at Old Navy, yarn before that...............
favorite movie……Pretty Woman…………………………………..
inspiration……........my daughter and son………………….

My life………is happy, and full of love and laughter……………………………….

My blog ………………is a little bit of me I share with anyone interested…………


________M.______
My life. My blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I love your American Express ad!!! Great job. Who is that in the picture - you and DH? I don't think I've seen a picture of you before. :)

11/22/2006 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home