Monday, October 16, 2006

Scout's Swag Arrives!

I thought I knew what knitting I would blab about today, until I came home and found the mailman had delivered an envelope with this inside---


October's Swag Club Stuff: a fabulous skein of "b-Marie"--named after Bonnie Marie of Chic Knits (you know my Sitcom Chic sweater: almost, not quite finished?!) which is black, grey, white and charcoal and this nifty project bag . . . by Kailo Chic which cleverly matches the yarn!

I have tons of things to do tonight, and a f
ew projects already on the needles, but I realized two things since I opened this package: I need a few more sets of doublepoints for socks (!!!!) and I have a fickle streak . . . something nice comes along, and I am ready to dump all my other projects and cast-on with it! Thanks, Scout!

2 Comments:

Blogger Scoutj said...

I'm glad you liked it! :)

10/16/2006 10:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I got the same one! I liked the yarn immediately - although I usually buy yarn that is more... blue. ;)

The bag is growing on me. :)

10/16/2006 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home