Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Welcome to 2007

Look what was waiting on my knitting chair:


Yarn and needles for the Bejeweled Scarf! I wanted to start something on the first day of the new year (never mind the knitting on the "to be finished" pile!) and this proved to be a perfect project to work on:

Scout inspired me (yet again!) to embrace what I have come to call "It's just not working for me." I hate to admit that there are plenty of things which fall into this category.


My daughter's blue java socks, are now destined to be a pair of gloves. Yes, I knit 1 spindle sock (loved the pattern/didn't love it with the yarn); yes, I knit all they way up to the heel of the anastasia pattern (loved the pattern with the yarn/didn't love the gauge), yes I riiiiiiiiiiipped both out, wound it up and cast on for gloves. I promise I will not discuss this any further until I have met with some success on a project with this yarn.


I started The Woman in White, this month's Knit the Classics selection, as well as the first book in my Chunkster Challenge AND The Winter Classics Challenge. This is a triple play! I have read over 100 pages, and I am completely intrigued by this story.

New bag--pink + paisleys . . . I just couldn't resist!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOh I love your bejeweled! That's the first one I've seen in variegated yarn. Looks very cool. I've done mine in simple black.

I love the froggit button too, I'll have to check that out.

1/04/2007 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home