Saturday, December 30, 2006

A Year in Review

Here's the first line of my blog for each month of 2006 . . .

January: Stop buying addi turbos in size 10 and 10.5s.

February: Valentine’s Day is my favorite holiday--it is all about candy hearts and loving everybody.

March: Lady Eleanor--knitted, blocked and even worn once.

April: All things appearing in my stash were purchased with a specific intent.

May: Knitty’s Sitcom Chic, in Brown Sheep pink-a-boo, is what I cast-on for last night.

June: After a start, a frog, a re-order, a re-start with a re-size, I finally finished the IK’s Streaker Shrug.

July: Happy 4th of July~

August: Amazing Lace Challenge #5--Where’s Waldo?

September: “Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend.”

October: The summer sock party was a cute swap which I was lucky enough to pal-ed up with Chrissy.

November: One pair of Sugar-Free Socks . . . on the feet.

December: Stainless Steel Droppings has introduced another reading Challenge: the 2006 G.I.F.T. Challenge.

It was a very good year, but I am looking forward to a wonderful 2007--Happy New Year and lots of love!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am honored to be included in your list! I hope you have a fantastic and memorable 2007!

1/01/2007 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home